- If you want to return a new book, then according to policy, its condition should be as same as when you purchased. The damage is included but not limited to NO. It includes highlighting, marks or writing, odor, no opened software, and visible damage. If the book is provided to you in a shrink-wrap then it must be in the same & original wrapping.
- The purchases may be limited at times on the basis of the orders and availability of the books.
- No clearance items are available. Hence, discounted offers may be provided on some specific occasions. No exceptions. It must contain bill and receipt. You can change within 2 weeks of purchase.
- Cash refunds more than a specific amount will be issued in the form of a check.
- Books bought during the sale are not considered for a refund.
- All Gift Cards are non-refundable.
Returning A Book Ordered Online
You must require to meet all of the above-mentioned needs if you want to get a refund. The policy is made by keeping all important aspects into the consideration. Also, there is the requirement to fill the Return Authorization form to complete the procedure. You will get an email of the return authorization number along with further instructions. You should provide required time to us for a response as there is the possibility that we have lots of queries in the queue.